Come Join Us
At ACONCEPT, we owe our success to the integrity and dedication of our people. We offer a close-knit, supportive environment, where your contributions are valued and fairly rewarded.
Your personal and professional growth are important to us. Besides competitive salaries and benefits, we provide opportunities for you to reach your full potential, through customised, in-house training programmes, continuous mentoring, and paid membership in professional associations. Get involved in the lighter side of life too in our community outreach programmes, sports and networking events.
JOIN OUR TEAM
As an interior designer, you are required to liaise with customers on design matters, coordination with various parties on project planning and execution. You will actively prepare all manner of drawings, presentation materials and project coordination documents.
- Must possess a Diploma in interior design or architecture (recognised by the SIDS)
- Meticulous, highly organised and efficient
- Creative, flexible and innovative
- Pro-activeness in getting work done and good communication and problem-solving abilities
- Fluent in AutoCAD, Sketchup, Photoshop and Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of 3D modelling
You will drive and manage projects on the ground. You will be actively involved in problem solving with contactors, suppliers and consultants to ensure the timely completion of work.
- Min. Diploma in related field.
- Min. 1-2 years’ experience in project management, preferably with proven of 1-2 years of supervisory experience.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects/activities in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Strong leadership, good team player and robust project management skills.
- Business savvy and customer oriented.
- Able to travel on short notice.